Upgrade to ChromeUpgrade to FirefoxUpgrade to Internet ExplorerUpgrade to Safari


Live and interactive group online classes with our experienced Celtic English Academy teachers!

Online Classes

Online courses are now available so why not join one of our interactive online lessons and enjoy learning English with our experienced teachers from the comfort of your own home?

Find Out More

Information for students who need a visa to study an English language programme in the UK.

Celtic English Academy is committed to complying with the visa regulations set by the UK government body, UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration) and we are thorough with our administration for all visa students. If you need to apply for a visa to enter the UK, Celtic English Academy can help you with the process. Once you have booked and paid for your course in full, we will issue you with a visa support letter. This will be for a Short-Term Study Visa.

Short-Term Study Visas

Short-Term Study Visas are for students who are studying on a course that is up to 11 months in duration. You do not need to prove your level of English for this visa type.

Additional information about visas

Please contact our Operations Manager, (info@celticenglish.co.uk), if you need further information.

Accreditation, Membership & Exam Centre

Translate »