English Club for Younger Learners
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
|Online English Club Prices|
- Class size:
- Maximum 12 students
- Start Dates:
- Minimum Booking:
- 2 weeks
- Monday - Thursday
- 8 sessions per week
- 10.00-10.45/ 11.00-11.45 UK Time
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online
Live and interactive classes for teenagers.
Our Online English Club is for young learners who would like to improve their ability to communicate in English and learn more about UK culture with our experienced teachers!
We have carefully designed our English Club lessons. Young learners will take part in communicative activities which are presented through interesting and relevant world topics, suitable for teenagers. By the end of the course, younger learners should have:
- Increased confidence with overall communication skills
- Improved levels of fluency in the English language
- The ability to speak with improved accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills
- Improved critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- A better understanding of British and world cultures.
- Focus on communication & cultural skills
- Intercultural exchange with young people from different countries
- Engaging & entertaining live lessons
- Native & experienced teachers
- Placement Test
- Certificate of English.