English for a Sustainable Future
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
- Class size:
- Maximum 12 students
- Start Date:
- Minimum Booking:
- 6 weeks
- 14 - 17
- 2 x 45-minute lessons per week
- 17.30-19.00 UK Time
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online
Live and interactive classes for teenagers around the world!
Our English for a Sustainable Future course is for older teens aged between 14 and 17 who would like to develop the cultural and communication skills needed for living in our world today. We want to transport young minds on a journey beyond home and help teenagers to grow as global citizens.
They’ll have the opportunity to learn more about UK culture and cultures of the world, at the same time as improving their skills in communication and the English language with our experienced teachers!
- Global lesson themes based on the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Focus on communication & cultural skills
- Intercultural exchange with young people from different countries
- Engaging & entertaining live lessons
- Native & experienced teachers
- Placement Test
- Certificate of English
We have carefully designed our English for a Sustainable Future course so that in lessons, our young learners will take part in communicative activities which are presented through interesting and relevant world topics, suitable for teenagers. By the end of the course, younger learners should have:
- Increased confidence with overall communication skills
- Improved levels of fluency in the English language
- The ability to speak with improved accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills
- Improved critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- A better understanding of British and world cultures
- The opportunity to connect and make friends from around the world!