An exciting opportunity to study at a sixth form college with an excellent reputation.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
b2 Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
Who is this course for?
- Any nationality (a visa may be required)
- Students ideally at intermediate level and above (B1+, IELTS 5.0 or equivalent)
- Students aged 16-19.
- Start Date:
- Please enquire
- Course Length:
- Up to 24 weeks
- Group size:
- 5-15 students
- English Level:
- Recommended minimum B1+
- Your school report & grades
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online Request a Quote
Our UK School Immersion Programme for Individuals is a great opportunity for young learners aged between 16 and 19 to improve their English and experience what it is like to study at a school in the UK.
On our UK School Immersion Programme for Individuals, students will have the opportunity to improve their level of English with us at Celtic English Academy. Then they will progress onto a semester or short stay at St David’s College.
St David’s is a friendly and inclusive sixth form college with a reputation for excellent results, teaching support and guidance. The college provides 35 A-level subjects and a range of BTEC vocational courses.
Younger learners will be able to:
- Improve their level of English at Celtic before they experience life as a student in the British education system.
- Join academic classes with their peer group.
- Choose up to 4 subjects to study (subject to availability and their level).
This is a great opportunity for younger learners to make new friends, grow in confidence and enjoy a cultural experience.
- This programme is available for EU and EEA students only.