An unforgettable cultural experience studying with local school children from the Cardiff area.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
Who is this course for?
- Any nationality (a visa may be required)
- School groups or small groups
- Students aged 11-14
- Start Date:
- Please enquire
- Course Length:
- 2-4 Weeks
- Group size:
- 5-15 students
- English Level:
- Recommended minimum B1
- 11-14 years old
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online Request a Quote
Our UK School Immersion Programme for Groups is a unique opportunity for younger learners to improve their English and experience what it is like to study at a school in the UK.
Young learners on our UK School Immersion Programme for Groups will firstly study with us at Celtic English Academy to improve their level of English. Then, they will join classes at Kings Monkton School which is an independent school for boys and girls, which is a 10-minute walk from Celtic English Academy. The pupils there are between the ages of 3 and 18.
Benefits of the programme
Younger learners will be able to:
- Improve their level of English with us at Celtic English Academy before experiencing school life in the British education system.
- Join classes with other students of the same age and make new friends.
- Enjoy an immersion experience and study different subjects.
This is a great opportunity for younger learners to grow in confidence and enjoy a cultural experience.
- We can accept groups of young learners of any nationality for this programme provided that the relevant visa is obtained if one is required.