An outstanding location. Engaging English lessons. A unique activity schedule.
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
Take a sneak peek at a day in our Junior Summer Programme
- 15 hours of General English per week with morning lessons from Monday to Friday
- 4 sports, crafts or cultural activities per week
- 1 SDG / Intercultural learning lesson
- 2 half-day trips per week
- 1 full-day trip per week
- 6 evening activities per week
- Residence full-board
- Single rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Single rooms with shared bathroom
- Shared rooms (2, 3, 4, 5 or 6) with shared bathrooms
- Weekly laundry
- Return airport transfers at a separate cost
|Junior Summer Programme - Monmouth||Package Price (shared room with shared bathroom)||Package price (single room with shared bathroom)||Package price (single room with ensuite bathroom)|
Take a tour of our summer centre
Haberdashers’ Monmouth Schools are one of the UK’s top private schools. It offers a great range of leisure and sports facilities in the heart of the naturally inspirational Wye Valley.