An unforgettable experience for Young Learners at our main centre in Cardiff for our Junior Summer Programme
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
- 15 hours of General English per week with morning lessons from Monday to Friday
- 2 sports, crafts or cultural activities per week
- 1 SDG / Intercultural learning lesson
- 2 half-day trips per week
- 1 full-day trip per week
- 1 evening activity per week
- Homestay full-board with shared room
- Weekly laundry
- Return airport transfers at a separate cost
|Junior Summer Programme||Package Price*|
Engaging English Lessons'
We have carefully designed our Young Learner Course. In their lessons, our young learners will take part in communicative activities which are presented through interesting topics. These topics are suitable for younger learners and teenagers. By the end of their course, younger learners should have:
- The ability to speak with improved accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved levels of fluency and confidence
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills and
- A better understanding of English-speaking cultures.
Super Social Activities'
Social Activity Programme
Our social programme offers lots of different activities, such as:
- Enjoyable and informative visits to towns and cities such as Oxford and the Brecon Beacons National Park so that our young learners can discover some of the best sites in the UK. There will also be trips to local places of interest so that our young learners can learn more about the history and culture of Wales.
- A good range of sports activities so that our young learners can keep fit and exercise. These include bowling and football.
Our Homestay Providers
Living in homestay accommodation offers a unique experience and is one of the best ways to practice English outside the classroom. Our friendly and welcoming homestay providers are all carefully selected by our team to ensure that our younger learners are cared for.