PON Funding from the Italian Government
PON funding is available from the Italian Government for Italian students.
- Students should be attending their 3rd, 4th or 5th years of secondary education.
- They should also be between 16 and 19 years old.
- Students must also have a certified level of B1 English.
- 60 hours of instruction. Our 21-hour General English courses meet this requirement if taken over a period of three weeks.
- All students should take an approved external English assessment at the end of their course.
- Trinity GESE exams (minimum level 7) are recognised as a valid examination for PON-funded courses.
- We are a Trinity Exam centre so we can offer students the opportunity to take the Trinity GESE exam .