26th October 2016
Witches, pumpkins, trick or treat… it’s time to brush up on your Halloween vocabulary!
Find the definition to a Halloween word and write your answers in the comments!
- A large, orange vegetable
- The bones in a person’s or animal’s body
- The spirit of a dead person, which appears again
- A woman with magical powers and flies on a broomstick
- A small animal with eight legs
- A large, outside fire
- Kids go around the streets asking for chocolate
- In stories, a person who drinks blood
- Halloween outfit ( clothes and accessories)
- Sweet treat