Upgrade to ChromeUpgrade to FirefoxUpgrade to Internet ExplorerUpgrade to Safari

Everything about Homestay & Student Residence

20th April 2017

Studying abroad is a big decision to make, and where you choose to live is a central part of your study abroad experience. It’s important therefore that you have all the information you want before you start your journey with us. Read the answers to the most common questions we are asked about our student accommodation. 

We, at Celtic English Academy provide 2 types of housing. The first is: Homestay. You will live with a family local to your school, where you can speak English with a welcoming and friendly family. You can choose from a single, shared room, or an en-suite room. You need to be 16 years old (minimum) to stay with a family.


The second type is Student Residence. You will live in a residence with other students, which is close to your school. You will have an en-suite bedroom with shared kitchen and lounge area. You need to be over 18 years old to live in the residence.


Most of our students choose the homestay or residential accommodation that we offer.  Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about student accommodation, or if you need support or advice.

Read more about: 


Accreditation, Membership & Exam Centre

Translate 🇬🇧