Gain practical and engaging ideas for the classroom with our innovative Teacher Development Course.
b2 Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
Erasmus+ Funding could be available for groups.
- Group Course Options:
- Intensive courses
- Individual Course Options
- Add-on courses
- Hours (Groups)
- 15 - 21 hours per week
- Hours (Individuals)
- 6 hours per week
- Availability (Groups)
- Throughout the year
- Availability (Individuals)
- July and September
- Minimum Age:
- Class Size:
- Maximum 10 students
Our Teacher Development Courses can help teachers and trainee teachers gain practical and creative teaching ideas.
This course is aimed at primary or secondary school teachers or trainee teachers who:
- Teach English in their own country at primary or secondary level.
- Teach any subject in their own country that may require delivery in English.
- Wish to gain an insight into the British education system as well as network and exchange ideas with other teachers.
- Gain creative and practical teaching ideas.
- Gain a better understanding of the British education system.
- Improve your level of English.
This course aims to provide teachers with creative lesson ideas and motivating activities that can be applied in the classroom. There may also be opportunities for micro-teaching, peer feedback and school visits for groups.