Our online IELTS preparation classes can help succeed in the IELTS exam.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
|IELTS Preparation Prices|
|Price:||£50 per week|
Plus one-off £30 enrolment fee. If you have already paid an enrolment fee for Online General English, you do not need to pay the enrolment fee again.
Our live face to face online IELTS classes are available now.
The aim of our IELTS preparation course is to help you improve your level of English and provide you with the strategies and techniques you need to succeed in the exam so that you can progress to study at university in the UK.
These interactive lessons courses use Zoom technology, which is easy to use. We still have the same experienced IELTS teachers who will help guide you towards achieving the IELTS score that you need.
Our IELTS preparation course could be the perfect choice for students who:
- Want to obtain an IELTS score as evidence of their English ability or improve their current IELTS score.
- Improve their English for further study and go to university in the UK or another English-speaking country.
- Require an IELTS score as proof of their English level for work or visa purposes.
IELTS Course Content
Our IELTS Preparation courses focus on examination techniques, study skills, examination practice and language development relevant to the IELTS exam. We will help you to develop strategies and techniques for dealing with each aspect of the IELTS examination. You will be given regular IELTS practice questions, followed by feedback and advice on how to improve to help prepare you for the exam.
Intended Learning Outcomes'
By the end of the course you should have:
- Improved English language and critical thinking skills in an academic context
- Improved techniques and strategies to succeed in each part of the IELTS test
- A thorough understanding of the IELTS test format and question types
- An extended range of academic and everyday English grammar and vocabulary which will help you succeed in the IELTS test
- The ability to express your ideas and opinions with greater confidence, fluency and accuracy both in speaking and in writing.
Become part of our global community'
Become part of our global online community
Make friends from around the world by taking part in one of our online social activities.