Improve your English language skills online and learn more about the English-speaking world with our online English Language Skills Lessons.
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
|Online English Language Skills|
|Price||£50 per week|
Plus one-off £30 enrolment fee. If you have already paid an enrolment fee for Online General English, you do not need to pay the enrolment fee again.
- Class Size:
- Maximum 12 students
- Start Date:
- Every Monday
- Minimum Age:
- 12:30 - 14:00
- Classes per week:
- 8 x 45 minute lessons
Online English Language Skills Classes.
Maybe you are studying English online in the UK or maybe you are studying English in your own country. No matter where you are in the world, our online English Language Skills lessons can help you learn more about British culture and improve your English language skills.
English Language Skills could be a great option if you would like to:
- Improve your day-to-day use of English for educational, professional or personal reasons.
- Improve your range of vocabulary as well as your ability to communicate in English.
- Learn more about UK culture and the culture of other societies.
These interactive lessons online English Language and culture lessons use Zoom technology, which is easy to use. We still have the same great teachers and you’ll be able to work in pairs and groups so it’s just like being in an actual classroom. The only difference is that you can enjoy learning English with your friends in the comfort of your own home. This course takes place in mixed-level classes and is a great way of practising your English skills and learning more about UK culture.
Intended Learning Outcomes'
By the end of your course, you should have:
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- Improved levels of fluency and confidence
- The ability to communicate with improved accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills and
- A better understanding of English-speaking cultures.
Become part of our global community'
- All times are quoted in London UK Timezone
- BST ends on 25th October 2020 and the timezone returns to GMT in the UK
- Please check your timezone before choosing your course.
- We recommend using this website
|UK||Paris||Moscow||Riyadh||Bangkok||Tokyo||Guatemala City||Buenos Aires|