Improve your all-round English ability and with our popular Online General English Course.
I can say some basic words in English.
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
|General English Prices|
|Price 1-4 weeks||£180 per week|
|Price 5+ weeks||£160 per week|
Plus £30 one-off enrolment fee.
- Class Size:
- Maximum 12 students
- Start Date:
- Any Monday
- Minimum Age:
- Monday - Friday
- 08.45-12.00 UK Time
- Classes per week:
- 20 x 45-minute lessons
Study English online and improve your all-round English ability with our popular online General English Course.
Our live face to face online General English Courses are available now at all levels and are designed to meet the needs of learners in a variety of English language settings. Our aim is to increase your confidence and ability to use English in the real world.
These interactive lessons courses use Zoom technology, which is easy to use. We still have the same great teachers and you’ll be able to work in pairs and groups so it’s just like being in an actual classroom. The only difference is that you can enjoy learning English with your friends in the comfort of your own home.
Our General English Course could be perfect if you want to:
- Improve your day-to-day use of English for educational, professional or personal reasons.
- Improve your level of English before, or at the same time as preparing for an exam.
- Increase your range of grammar and vocabulary as well as your ability to communicate in English.
You will study a range of interesting topics and follow an integrated skills programme. This programme covers reading, writing, speaking and listening as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. We use Zoom technology and this is easy to use. You will also receive an e-book to help you study.
Intended learning outcomes'
By the end of this course, you should have:
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- Improved levels of fluency and confidence
- The ability to communicate with improved accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills and
- A better understanding of English-speaking cultures.
- All times are quoted in London UK Timezone
- BST ends on 31st October 2021 and the timezone returns to GMT in the UK
- Please check your timezone before choosing your course.
- We recommend using this website
|UK||Paris||Moscow||Riyadh||Bangkok||Tokyo||Guatemala City||Buenos Aires|