A great option for female students to improve their English in a class of only female students.
I can say some basic words in English.
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
Class times are an indicative guide. The health, safety and well-being of our staff and students is our number one priority so to ensure social-distancing, classes will start between 8.30am to 9.30am. You will be informed of your exact class times after your speaking test.
- Class Size:
- Maximum 10 students
- Start Date:
- Any Monday
- Course Length:
- 1-50 weeks
- Minimum Age:
- Class times:
- 08.45 - 10.15 & 10.30 - 12.00
- 10.15 - 10.30
- Monday - Friday
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online Request a Quote
Study General English in a class of only female students.
In our Ladies Only classes, female students can study in a class of only female students with a female teacher. They are a great option for female students because they offer a study environment which respects their privacy and customs. These classes are available for both our government sponsored and private students. Our aim is to increase your confidence and ability to use English in the real world.
Ladies Only classes are a good option if you would like to:
- Improve your day-to-day use of English for educational, professional or personal reasons.
- Improve your level of English before, or at the same time as preparing for an exam.
- Increase your range of grammar and vocabulary as well as your ability to communicate in English.
You will study a range of interesting topics and follow an integrated skills course. The course covers reading, writing, speaking and listening as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Our aim is to help you so that you improve in all of these areas. You will use a course book and we will give you this at the start of your course. You will also have access to Celtic Online so that you can also improve your English outside the classroom.
Intended learning outcomes'
By the end of the course, you should have:
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- Improved levels of fluency and confidence
- The ability to communicate with better accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills and
- A better understanding of English-speaking cultures.
Personalise your course'
You can also add different midday options so that you can create a course which suits your individual needs and interests. These midday options are usually in mixed classes of male and female students.
Once your level of English has improved, you might like to take an exam course such as IELTS.
Levels and availability'
Our Ladies Only classes are available at 5 different levels, from beginner (A1) to upper intermediate (B2). However, these classes are subject to demand and usually run from elementary (A2) to intermediate (B1+).
- Ladies Only classes are only available in the mornings and for General English.
- Ladies Only classes are usually not available in the summer. Please enquire at the time of booking.