Improve your English skills for the workplace.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
Covid-19 Safety: This course will only be delivered online until further notice.
- Course Details:
- Part of this course is taught online
- 08:45 - 12:00 (GE20) & 13:30 - 15:00 (BE)
- Class Size:
- Maximum 10 students
- Start Date:
- Any Monday
- Minimum Age:
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online
Improve your English skills in the workplace with our Business English Course.
Our Business English course aims to improve your level of English across all four skills in a business context and expand your range of business English vocabulary so that you improve your English skills for the workplace. This course is a great option if you would like to develop the English skills needed in the workplace.
This course could be the perfect choice for:
- Professionals or trainees who need to use English at work.
- Students who need English to improve their career opportunities or study a business-related subject at university.
The overall aim of the course is to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills as well as your range of business vocabulary. The course follows an integrated skills programme with a business focus. You will study a range of business-related topics such as finance and marketing. Activities include business-related tasks such as taking part in a meeting or an interview.
By the end of the course, you should feel more confident in your daily use of the language in a business setting. You should also have gained the practical skills you need in an English-speaking business environment.
Intended learning outcomes'
By the end of this course, you should have:
- An extended range of business vocabulary
- Improved spoken and written accuracy and fluency in a business context
- Increased confidence in using English in a professional setting
- The ability to communicate more effectively in professional situations.