Improve your all-round English ability and confidence using English.
I can say some basic words in English.
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
- Class Size:
- Maximum 10 students
- Start Date:
- Any Monday
- Course Length:
- 1-50 Weeks
- Minimum Age:
- Class Time:
- 08.45 - 10.15 & 10.30 - 12.00
- 10.15 - 10.30
- Monday - Friday
It is quick and easy to apply online. Just click on the link below to book your course.Apply Online Request a Quote
Improve your all-round English ability and increase your confidence in using English with one of our General English courses.
General English Courses are available at all levels and are designed to meet the needs of learners in a variety of English language settings. Our aim is to increase your confidence and ability to use English in the real world.
During the Covid-19 situation, why not take one of our online General English courses instead?
Our General English Course could be perfect if you want to:
- Improve your day-to-day use of English for educational, professional or personal reasons.
- Improve your level of English before, or at the same time as preparing for an exam.
- Increase your range of grammar and vocabulary as well as your ability to communicate in English.
You will study a range of interesting topics and follow an integrated skills programme. This programme covers reading, writing, speaking and listening as well as grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Our aim is to help you so that you improve in all of these areas. You will use a course book and we will give you this at the start of your course.
Intended learning outcomes'
By the end of this course, you should have:
- An extended range of vocabulary and grammar
- Improved levels of fluency and confidence
- The ability to communicate with improved accuracy and pronunciation
- Improved speaking, reading, listening and writing skills and
- A better understanding of English-speaking cultures.
Personalise your course'
You can easily add different midday options to our General English course such as one of our Exam Preparation or Business English classes to create a course which suits your individual needs and interests. If you would like an intensive study experience, you could also follow one of our General English Afternoon courses.