Complement your course with personalised private tuition to suit your individual needs and interests.
I can say some basic words in English.
I can communicate in a simple way and understand a few things in English.
I can communicate in familiar situations, but often make mistakes or don't have the vocabulary I need.
I can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more difficult grammar and vocabulary.
- b2Upper Intermediate
I can communicate without much difficulty but still make some mistakes and misunderstand sometimes.
I can speak and understand very well but in unfamiliar situations may have a few problems with topic-specific vocabulary.
These lessons are perfect if you would like:
- Extra tuition to supplement your English programme
- The added personal attention that Private Lessons provide
- Extra support to prepare for an exam
- To learn more quickly perhaps because you have limited time
- To cover a particular area of interest or an area that is of concern to you.
Private English lessons can provide you with extra personal attention and can be adapted to suit your needs and interests.
Celtic’s private, tailor-made English lessons are designed to suit your personal learning needs. You can discuss the content of your lessons and your language aims with your teacher. Celtic will arrange the time of your Private Lessons with you. The lessons are 60 minutes.
During the Covid-19 situation, why not take one of our online General English courses instead?
Flexible Course Content
Private Lessons are perfect for improving specific areas of your English. They will give you the opportunity to work on areas that are of particular interest or concern to you. You will get the most from your Private Lessons if you have a clear idea of what you would like to achieve and give clear instructions when booking the lessons.
Intended learning outcomes'
The learning outcomes of Private Lessons depend on what you would like to study, but are likely to include:
- Improved General English skills
- Greater confidence and accuracy in your use of English
- Improved knowledge in a particular area of interest or concern
- An accelerated rate of learning
- Focusing on a particular skill such as academic writing.
Private lessons are subject to availability and are usually not available during July and August.