What is OET and is it right for me?
- Speech pathology
- Veterinary science
- Occupational Therapy
We welcome students from 16 to 60+ to learn English on any of our adult courses. We have over 40 different nationalities studying with us every year and small class sizes of a maximum of just 10 students per class. Did you know that 98% of Celtic students would recommend us to their friends and family?
Writing (45min) Writing a profession-specific letter of referral or discharge or a letter to inform or advise a patient/career/group.
Speaking (20min) Profession-specific scenario roleplays with an interlocutor who plays the part of a patient/relative/carer.
Reading (20min) Completion of a health-related summary paragraph and multiple choice questions on a longer health-related text.
Listening (approx 40min) Note taking related on a recorded professional consultation and multiple choice questions on a health-related, audio.
Why should I take OET?
- Designed for healthcare professionals
- Recognized by the government, healthcare regulators, employers, and educators
- Develops skills for success in healthcare courses
- International English Language Testing System
- Recognized in the UK in the different sector: Nursing and Midwifery Council, General Medical Council, Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, Royal College of Emergency Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
When and Where?
Our OET test venue is in Cardiff
- The small group taking the test or one of our OET preparatory courses will attend at Celtic English Academy.
- The large group taking the test at Cardiff Metropolitan University
- We are running the test every month.
BOOK YOUR TEST NOW:
For the upcoming dates, please have a look on OET website: https://www.occupationalenglishtest.org/venues/celtic-english-academy-cardiff/
Please call 02920 344805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.